ACT OF PETSAMO'S TRANSFER TO THE FINNS
On April 9, 1940
"According to article 7th in the protocol to the Peace Treaty between the USSR and Finland from the March 12, 1940, the special representatives allocated by the command of the Regional Army, in person: Skvirsky L.S. — colonel and Feodorov M. M. — the 3rd rank military engineer and the special representatives allocated by the high command of the Finnish army, in person: captain A. Pennanen, district police chief Kuukkanen and engineer Nordin, drew up the present statement that, in accordance with the article 6 of the protocol to the Peace Treaty between the USSR and Finland, from March 12, 1940, Petsamo and Liinahamari ports, with constructions and the equipment of municipal services and local industry, according to the enclosed inventory, are transferred into the command of the special representatives, allocated by the high command of the Finnish army.
Both parties who have signed the present act, note that command of the Red Army restored the telephone and telegraphic station, two power plants, power supply networks, a water supply system, steam heating for a row of houses in Petsamo, and in the port of Liinahamari moorings and all these works are transferred to the representatives of the Finnish army in working order.
The present act is made in two originals, both in Russian and Finnish languages, in Petsamo, in 12 hours 40 minutes on April 9, 1940.
Representatives of Red Army
Representatives of the Finnish army
A.Pennanen, Walter Nordin, Kuukkanen"."
"Pravda" No. 103 (8149) from April 13, 1940
[Highest party school at the CPSU Central Committee.] Foreign policy of the USSR. Collection of documents. T. IV. No. 411. Moscow — 1946.
Finland in the Soviet foreign policy 1939-1940